Volunteer for Recovery
At reGROUP, our volunteers are the foundation of our programs and day-to-day operations. Since our services are primarily developed and run by volunteers whose lives have been touched by substance use disorders in one way or another, volunteers are vital to our success and mission. reGROUP volunteers are primarily interested in giving back, enhancing life skills, and connecting with members of the recovery community.
Why Volunteer with reGROUP?
- Work off community service hours in a healthy, supportive environment;
- Help others in recovery; Become empowered in your own recovery;
- Participate in fun events and activities;
- Help create and facilitate new ideas for recovery activities;
- Become a leader in the recovery community;
- Volunteer side by side with your peers;
- Gain valuable customer service and office skills;
- Enhance your resume.